These Throws channel the deserts natural energies, taking inspiration from the masculine landscape to form the geometric characteristics of the design. With versatility and quality at the forefront of their creation, use them indoors or on all your outdoor adventures. Made from 100% recycled cotton.
- Dimensions: 140cm x 170cm
- Weight: 1.4kg
- Materials: 100% pre-consumer recycled cotton
- R.E.A.C.H compliance, free from harmful chemicals
- Cotton fringing
- Soft hand feel
- Brown woven hand carry strap included
- Plastic-free shipping
- 1% of each sale goes to Rainforest Rescue
- *Please note that although we try our very best to ensure all imagery portrays products true colours they can sometimes alter on screen or in certain lighting
- Gentle cold machine wash separately
- No tumble dry
- No bleach
- Ebony C.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoBirthday gift
A gift for my sister I knew she would love.
It’s stunningAge Range 35 - 44DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Tiffany C.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLove!
The Flora print is eye catchingly beautiful. It's the perfect size, is thicker than the average throw which acts as a weight on those breezy days (not once have those edges curled or folded over). It is so easy to maintain, fold, roll and carry. I treasure this throw and the picnic rug also. I cannot speak highly enough on the quality of all Wandering Folk items - they truly are worth it.Age Range 25 - 34DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Elizabeth H.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoBeautiful
Made the most beautiful present.Age Range 25 - 34DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Carmel T.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoEnchanting Throw
Beautiful quality. Fantastic patterned fabric.
- Marg A.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLola throw
Perfect to own and giftAge Range 65+DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5