Wandering Folk is a lifestyle brand that encourages you to explore and spend time in nature by designing high end picnic and camping goods crafted for your everyday adventures. We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time marketing genius to join our small yet growing business in our Byron Bay head office.
We are looking for someone to develop, manage & implement the brand & product marketing strategy.
You must thrive on building & implementing creative, market-leading communication strategies in a dynamic multi-channel sales environment. You will be expected to create & manage brand building and sales revenue generating well-budgeted marketing campaigns that deliver results & are both creatively and commercially focused. We are searching for someone that shares Wandering Folk’s mission of creating high quality goods that are tasteful yet practical, while caring for our community and planet.
- Building the brand image in line with visuals and values
- Growing the brand across ecommerce, socials and instore
- Manage marketing budget
- Understanding of global markets
- Manage/develop integrated marketing mix, across both digital and analogue channels
- Analyse and manage performance of all social, digital channels.
- Managing the delivery of visual briefs with our graphic designer to plan and develop creative marketing campaigns across EDM’s, social media and print.
- Scheduling and posting weekly social posts using Sked or similar
- Working with our creative director and marketing assistant to implement the brands vision and image across all social media channels and Blog
- Lead and manage monthly reporting of marketing metrics Lead and manage monthly reporting, including campaign insights, trends and analytics
- Working with our creative director to plan and implement photoshoots
- Managing and building the marketing calendar with creative director
- Working with graphic designer to develop effective personalised email campaigns with Klaviyo
- Manage relationships with external creative collaborators & partners to create campaigns & content initiatives across all digital & analogue touchpoints
- Demonstrated experience (1-2 years) in a similar role.
- Hold tertiary qualifications in marketing
- Experience in Klaviyo
- Proven experience in Shopify and ecom site management.
- Highly organized, enjoys planning and creating effective systems
- A passion for thinking outside the box to bring fresh creative marketing ideas to the team.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ideally knowledge in scheduling app Sked or similar
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively within a team as well as independently
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- High attention to detail
- A friendly and professional attitude
- Enjoys using new technologies and continuously seeks out emerging trends, ideas to cultivate strategies and digital activations to increase the efficiency of the marketing communication mix
- Values in working towards a more sustainable future
- Understanding of lifestyle and adventures and brands that play there.
Please send through a cover letter, a copy of your CV and examples of your previous work to email@example.com