Hemp Cushion Cover
Hemp Cushion Cover
- Dimensions: 50cm x 50cm
- Materials: Front 55% Hemp / Back 45% Recycled PET
- Embroidery detail
- Fringed edges
- Zip closure
- Cushion cover only, no insert included
- We recommend Innergreen inserts, they are 100% biodegradable & compostable, made from post consumer water bottles
- Plastic free shipping
- 1% of each sale goes to Rainforest Rescue
- *Please note that although we try our very best to ensure all imagery portrays products true colours they can sometimes alter on screen or in certain lighting
- Hand wash in cold water
- Do not leave in direct sunlight
- Jo B.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoLove it!
Size is fantastic, very luxurious with the matching picnic blanketAge Range 55 - 64DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Shae D.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoAlways stunning
Beautiful print, great quality. We use them on our daybed or as floor cushions with our matching rug.Age Range 35 - 44DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Sheralyn R.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agouplifting
LOVE these designs, the quality & the ideology.Age Range 65+DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- julie l.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGorgeous Colours
I bought this for my sister who loves the turquoise of our beautiful Sea in the Pacific. Gorgeous!
- Tracey B.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLuxury and Comfort connected us Into the Woods!
These gorgeous cushions were the extra comfort needed on our mini holiday at Into the Woods Palmwoods. The fabric is luxurious yet durable for the outdoors. The design inspires a relaxed and comfort feel. Having purchased the matching rug made from the same fabric 10 years ago… I know these cushions will withstand generations of use.
https://instagram.com/intothewoods.palmwoods?igshid=ZWQyN2ExYTkwZQ==Age Range 45 - 54DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5