- This Website is operated by Wandering Folk Pty Ltd. All content that you see here is owned by or licensed to us. It is not for commercial use, and unless we specifically agree, you cannot copy, distribute, publish or alter the Website content.
- Within the Website, you may find links or references to third party materials and websites outside www.wanderingfolk.com. We do not endorse, authorise, or control those websites and therefore accept no liability in respect of the content or your use of those websites.
- Wandering Folk Pty Ltd makes no representations or warranties (express or implied) and we are unable to guarantee the accuracy of information on the Website. We do not accept any liability arising out of reliance on the materials on our Website.
- We may terminate your access to our Website at any time if we decide at our sole discretion that you are in breach of these Terms.
- We may change any aspect of www.wanderingfolk.com at any time without letting you know. You agree to be bound by such updates and you agree to visit this page from time to time to check such changes.
Copyright & Trademarks
All designs, text, graphics and other contents or arrangements of this Website in whatever format belong to Wandering Folk Pty Ltd or its licensors. All rights are reserved. The Trademarks and logos displayed on the Website are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of Wandering Folk Pty Ltd and its licensors. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Website without written permission from Wandering Folk Pty Ltd or such third party that may own the trademarks displayed on the Website. By using the Website you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of Wandering Folk and will refrain from copying, downloading, transmitting, reproducing, printing, or exploiting for commercial purpose any material contained within the Website. You may, however, download material that is required for the sole purpose of assisting you in placing an order. Such downloaded material may not be used for any purpose other than to assist you in placing an order. You may not create any links to our Website from another Website without our written consent.
All orders for Goods are accepted when you receive a confirmation e-mail to this effect. We are legally obliged to send you this confirmation and you may wish to print or save it for your future reference. The confirmation will include details of your order, including your chosen delivery address. Delivery of Goods will be 1-2 weeks from date that the Order was placed unless goods are sold as pre-order. You will receive shipment tracking notifications to the email used for the order placement.
Price and Payment
All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars (AUD) and, where appropriate, are inclusive of AU sales tax (GST) but exclusive of delivery charges. We try to ensure that all prices on display on the Website at www.wanderingfolk.com are accurate. The price of an item is the price at head office on the day of your order. We reserve the right to change any price after you place an order. Where Goods are discontinued or cannot for some reason be delivered we will contact you by e-mail or telephone to inform you of this. All payments must be in Australian Dollars. We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Paypal and Afterpay. We will charge you as soon as your order has been placed.
- Promo codes only valid if applied in checkout before purchase
- Promo codes are valid for a limited time only, Wandering Folk reserves the right to modify them at any time.
- Promo code applies to qualifying items only. See the specific details of the promo code for excluded products.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to previously placed orders.
- Promo codes do not apply to pre-orders, unless otherwise specified.
- Promo codes do not apply to Gift Cards or Sale items, unless otherwise specified.
- Promo codes are not transferable, may not be resold or redeemed for cash.
- Only one promo code can be used at a time and cannot be combined with other offers using promo codes.
If you have received a gift card please enter the unique code in the checkout. Another promo code can also be used alongside your gift card, but it must be entered BEFORE the gift card to be accepted. Gift cards are valid for three (3) years from date of issue and are non-refundable.
Cancellation and Returns
We offer refunds or credit notes, if the merchandise:
- Is returned within 30 days of order delivery
- Was not purchased with sale price
- Has not been used
- Is not soiled or damaged
- Has original swing tags
If all of these conditions are met, please use the following instructions when requesting return product:
- Contact email@example.com to request a return. Please explain the reason for return, request a credit note or refund, and reference your order number. If you are claiming a faulty item, please include photos supporting your claim.
- Once return has been authorised by us, please return product within 30 days of receiving your order and email to us with your tracking. Packages received after this period or without email correspondence with us will not be accepted. We suggest using a tracked service as we are not responsible for any goods lost in transit.
Once we receive returned goods and they prove to be in original condition with swing tags, we will process the credit note or refund. Please note that Wandering Folk is not responsible for transit costs for returned items. These are at the customer's expense unless the item has a fault.
Where a credit note is issued, it will your order value, excluding shipping costs. Credit notes will be sent via email once your return has been processed, it will then be available to use immediately through our online store. Entire value of credit note must be used in one single order, it cannot be split over multiple orders.
Faulty or damaged items can be returned by following the above process. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, shipping costs, sale items and gift-certificates are non-refundable.
Limitation of liability
Wandering Folk will use all reasonable endeavours to carry out our obligations within a reasonable period of time, but will not be liable to you for any loss, costs or expenses arising directly or indirectly from any delays in doing so and we will not be deemed to be in breach of these terms and conditions by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of our obligations in relation to these terms and conditions, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control. Except in respect of death or personal injury caused by our negligence, we will not be liable to you for any economic loss, which term shall include loss of profits, business, revenue, goodwill or anticipated savings or any special, indirect or consequential loss in connection with the supply of the Goods.
Diversity and inclusion policy
Wandering Folk displays an inclusive culture within the workplace and to our customers. We strive to create an environment where everyone feels respected and valued and is able to fully contribute their unique abilities, qualities, skills and perspectives. Wandering Folk supports diversity and inclusion within the Law Council for those of all ages, colours, race, ethnic or national origins, sexual orientation, marital and parental status, physical impairment, disability and religious beliefs.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of NSW, Australia. Any disputes concerning this website are to be resolved by the courts having jurisdiction in NSW.
We retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these Terms and Conditions, in your country of residence or any other appropriate country or jurisdiction.