Cancellation and Returns
We offer refunds or credit notes, if the merchandise:
- Is returned within 30 days of order delivery
- Was not purchased with sale price
- Has not been used
- Is not soiled or damaged
- Has original swing tags & logo attached
If all of these conditions are met, please use the following instructions when requesting a refund:
- Enter your details into the form below
- Once you've lodged your return, print off your shipping label and attach it to your return
- Drop your package off at the closest drop-off point
Don't want to Return through Refundid?
Contact - firstname.lastname@example.org and our lovely customer service team will get back to you right away.
Need to Exchange ?
- Contact email@example.com to request an exchange with fourteen (14) days. Please explain the reason for exchange and reference your order number. We aim to respond to your email within 24 hours on work days.
- Once exchange has been authorised by us, please return product within thirty (30) days of receiving your order and send email to us with your tracking number (and delivery address/phone number if different to first order). Packages received after this period or without email correspondence with us will not be accepted. We suggest using a tracked service as we are not responsible for any goods lost in transit.
Once we receive exchange goods and they prove to be in original condition with swing tags, we will process the exchange. Please note that Wandering Folk is not responsible for transit costs for returned items. These are at the customer's expense unless the item has a fault.Please note, shipping costs, sale items and gift-certificates are non-refundable.
Please download our returns form here and include with your return.
Need to cancel?
If you need to cancel an order placed on our website please advise by email within 1 hour as we pack orders as soon as they come in and ship out daily. If you cancel after your order has been dispatched you are liable for cost of returning the goods to us and any refund fees that may apply (see below).
Once we receive exchange goods and they prove to be in original condition with swing tags, we will process the exchange. Please note that Wandering Folk is not responsible for transit costs for returned items. These are at the customer's expense unless the item has a fault.
Return shipping costs -
Subject to our obligations under the Australian Consumer Law or similar legislation, for exchanges and return of non-faulty items you will be responsible for shipping and handling charges. In the event of faulty items, Wandering Folk will refund your return shipping and handling charges after photo of receipt is emailed. If the package does not reach Wandering Folk office we will not be able to complete the refund. We recommend sending via Aus Post standard pre paid traceable satchels for peace of mind and to retain proof of postage until you have received confirmation that your return has been received.
* Please do not return faulty items in Express satchels. Standard satchels are preferred. If you send with express satchel we will only refund you the standard shipping charge.
Refund Fees -
We are charged non-refundable fees from Paypal/Afterpay for each sale. In the case of a refund for non-faulty product these fees will be taken from your refund total.
Australia - 2.6% of sale + $0.30 Transaction Fee
International - 3.6% of sale + $0.30 Transaction Fee
Australia - 6.8% of sale + $0.30 Transaction Fee
Paypal and Card refunds may take 2-10 days to appear in your bank account
Afterpay refunds are applied to the 4th installment of your order.
For any further queries about refund fees please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org